Terms and conditions
Acceptance of our services is deemed acceptable of our Terms and Conditions and an agreement to pay fees on time.
· All Paws Evesham will provide a time interval during which visits will occur. If an unforeseen situation arises, this may be adjusted.
· Bank Holidays may incur additional fees which you will be advised of at the time of booking.
· An in-home consultation is required, prior to reservations for all new clients
· All bookings must be made at least 24 hours before service starts
· In the event of cancellations that are notified to us 14 days prior to the start of the booking period, all fees less the non-refundable deposit, will be refunded, or held over for subsequent bookings.
· Any bookings that are cancelled between 14 days and 48 hours before the start date of the booking, will require 50% payment for services.
· All bookings cancelled within 48 hours will be payable in full.
· If All Paws Evesham cannot provide the service agreed, we will do our best to arrange an alternative, unless in extreme circumstances, where we will endeavour to give 24 hours’ notice.
· All Paws Evesham reserves the right to deny or terminate service because of safety or financial concerns.
· All Paws Evesham will not accept to look after aggressive animals.
· The client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including but not limited to medical care, legal fees, etc) if the client’s pet(s) should bite another animal.
· Client agrees that on booking services for their dog(s) that they have represented that the dog(s) to have not shown aggression or caused harm, or threatening behaviour to any individual and/or any pet(s), and the client agrees to contact the provider as soon as possible if any of these behavioural changes presents itself or if it has the potential to cause harm to any individual or pet(s).
· We will not walk unruly or untrained dogs unless prior consultation.
· If the client’s dog(s) whilst being walked shows aggressive tendencies towards All Paws Evesham or their family, or should its behaviour become unacceptable or a nuisance beyond reasonable acceptance, the client agrees that the service is terminated with immediate effect and the pet is to be returned to the location where it was collected.
· In the event that additional items need to be purchased in the absence of the client – i.e. pet food, litter, cleaning supplies or other necessary items that contribute to the health and well being of your pet, the pet service provider will purchase these, retain a receipt and the pet owner is responsible for reimbursement of these items on their return.
· All Paws Evesham will obtain a copy of your house key during the in-home consultation. This key will be held by the pet sitter/dog walker and will be coded for security and kept securely.
· It is recommended that your keys remain in All Paws Evesham’s custody for convenience in future use of our service and to confirm services via telephone.
· Your keys will be kept in a secured lock system and are coded for your protection
· Please inform us of any changes regarding your contact numbers, your pet’s care needs, your emergency contact details and other pertinent information.
· All your information will be kept private and confidential.
· All Paws Evesham highly respects our clients’ entrusting us with the care of their home and pets.
· All our records will be stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
· All reasonable care is taken to ensure the integrity and suitability of the care provided.
· All Paws Evesham has valid public liability insurance, for the peace of mind of its clients.
· The insurance only covers All Paws Evesham, for the duration of the selected service, and only for services agreed.
· It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the property, its contents and pets are adequately insured throughout the duration of the assignment.
Additional Pet Care Assistance And Other Scheduled Services
· All Paws Evesham does not accept liability for other persons who will be in your home prior to, during or immediately after our services have been rendered.
· Please inform us at the time of consultation of anyone who may have access to your home while you are away. This includes cleaning services, maintenance personnel, friends, family and neighbours.
· It is understood that the client will notify anyone with access to the home that the services All Paws Evesham have been engaged.
· You will entrust All Paws Evesham to use best judgment in caring for your pet(s) and home at the time of inclement weather. All Paws Evesham will try to carry out your instructions to the best of their ability. However, in cases of extreme weather, we will contact you with alternative arrangements.
· All Paws Evesham will follow instructions to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result.
· Under no circumstances will All Paws Evesham service any pet that has any form of active contagious illness.
· For Dog Walking we require a copy of a valid vaccination certificate.
· If All Paws Evesham is bitten or exposed to any disease or ailment received from the clients pet(s) which has not been properly or currently vaccinated, the client will be responsible for all costs and damages that may be incurred as a result.
· All Paws Evesham will properly dispose of your pet(s) waste. For cat litter trays we do request that you provide all necessary items such as scooper, cat litter and plastic bags and indicate where you would like these waste bags disposed of. The same for any other home based animal.
For dog walking we will properly dispose of pet waste and we will provide waste bags for this, we may, however need to sometimes bring the waste back to dispose of in your outside waste bin.
· Please provide secure collars with appropriate tags for all visits. All dogs will always be walked on a lead .
Fences and cat flaps
· All Paws Evesham does not accept any responsibility or liability for any clients animals that escape or become lost or injured, fatal or otherwise, when instructed to leave the clients animals in a fenced area.
· This includes electronic, wood, metal or any other type of fence, or in a premises that contains an unlocked cat flap.
· All Paws Evesham will clean up after your pets to the best of their ability. Please inform them of the designated area for the appropriate cleaning supplies.
· All Paws Evesham is not responsible for carpet/ flooring stains created by your pet(s).
· We request that you provide plastic bags, towels, cleaning products, paper towels and bin bags.
· If there are accidents above and beyond the normal amount anticipated, we will charge a reasonable fee for clean up time.
· Details of shut off points for services into the property are to be provided on the Pet Visit Contract.
· In the event of a household emergency, your emergency contact will be contacted to arrange any remedial work.
· All Paws Evesham cannot be held liable for any theft or damage to your property or injury/illness to your pet unless we can be shown to be negligent.
· Please leave your thermostat settings within a normal comfortable range.
· If the house temperature is outside of this range, All Paws Evesham will adjust the thermostat to ensure the health and comfort of your pet(s). Your emergency contact will be notified.